Keeyah BITCH!

What up people, this is your penguin associate bringing you the colder side of the spectrum.

Yea, I'm happy. My Giants beat them greasy ass birds. I had no doubt, wasn't worried at all. Like I said, the running game was abundant. Earth(B. Jacobs), Wind(D. Ward), and Fire(A. Bradshaw) were pushing the chains as usual. Some calls and challenges made me cringed, but I am happy with the results. TWO TURNOVERS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, that's all Imma say on that man.

Back to my life, well things are cool. I'm a little scared to express my feeling, I don't know if it will be received well. Maybe it's in my mind, however when I did express such feeling......let's just move on. I feel like I'm holding myself back from really putting myself out there, like I'm afraid to take risks. I need to just do it and stop acting a bitch, That's not my style(acting like a bitch).

Generally speaking, women are very complicated creatures. I grew up around women and still, don't understand them. I know during certain days of the month, just stand clear. I know when y'all say one thing, it means like 20 different things. But can y'all plus stop beating around the bush, just say the shit. I need a women that's going to make me step my game up, like Michelle Obama did for Barack. Understand, talking down to any man/woman is not uplifting. The shit that you do in the relationship/friendship, will reflect onto the other person.Keeping a close knit circle are important to any life you wanna lead, make sure your friends don't do dumb shit that would get arrested. NOT A GOOD LOOK.

Quote for the day: "Being stable in an unstable relationship is not healthy. If your life is off course, find that fork in the road and go left. Cause right didn't work and who goes down the middle nowadays? Psh, better Keeyah that Bitch. Word"--Bobby J. Simmons(that's me)


WheatBread production, Peace..............

0 Who said it:

Newer Post Older Post Home