The end of a Dream to a new Beginning

Whelp, Finally going to finish this shit. I had "My President" by Young Jeezy on the joint cause you know, it was called for at the moment. My new Song speaks for itself, No need for explanation.

Honestly, I think we as a Black community as a whole........Are Ignorant. Think about it man, a lot are uninformed about the world as a whole. Let alone our new President(He's Black btw), Many think he's some type of "terrorist" or some shit. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! That's like saying Rupual wasn't a man(nigga please). I want to go into it more deeply, but there's really nothing to say. Time will tell and we shall what's what. YOU MAD? Yea, you mad ole oopy looking motherfucker.

(Clears throat)

Now, onto some other shit. My life, is pretty okay. I mean it's could be a whole lot better, but right now I'm sacrificing. I'm giving a lot of shit, just so some of my fam could have a good life. First off, I'm an only child and I don't like sharing/sacrificing shit. I really wish one of my family members get they shit together so I can go back to doing what I was doing. At this point, I feel I'm on the edge of just saying "fuck sharing, MINE". But I digress, maybe it's in my mind. Maybe I was so busy the last couple of years I never notice, now that I'm not occupied with a shorty by my side. Maybe I was keeping myself busy to not notice this shit, at least I was happy(kind of). I already know questions will arise. You can ask, I won't answer unless you're somebody who knows about the situation. Listen, sometimes I get in my moods where I don't want to be bothered and what not. I tend to lash out at people that don't leave me be, my only warning is "hi". I will end this paragraph on a good note: "The that you keep close to your heart, are the people that won't let you fall apart" --Bobby J. Simmons(that's me). Deep, I know.

So, How bout them GIANTS man? I believe them Eagles will need LT type defense to stop the "Dream Killers". Listen, I know y'all got this and that. But without a Superbowl ring.........Well, you know the rest.

I really want to thank all the folks that deals with my loonyness(new word, zip it) and shit. I know I be mad random and shit, I thank you for keeping my sane and shit. I don't say thank you a lot, so this....... I REALLY MEAN IT! You Know who you are.......

I don't think shout outs are called for this one, the brief sentences above pretty much did that for me.

As Always, this has been a WheatBread production.........Peace.........

4 Who said it:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 8, 2008 at 4:04 AM  

Lol, deleted comments now? Damn sondukekidgodthun. Anyway. Nice blog; but as per usual, you got it wrong. Birds shall prevail!

November 8, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

since im new to this whole thing imma give u a kudos on ur blog <33

November 8, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

bighead.

November 8, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home