Something to warm you up

That day
Something was in the air, That day
A sense of intrigued, If you may
True beauty was afoot, like sitting on the dock of the bay
My soul filled with love, as we all should pray
You are the setting to my day dream, not to run astray
My wonder is you being the guiding light to my darkness, love bullets will spray
If there's nothing there, you're my something dear
Your visible is my eye sight, I believe I've shed a tear
Our spirits as one, set for the year
Something was in the air, That day
Every breathe I take, is you giving me life.

If you didn't know, I write a little poetry. This was a what if poem, something from the past created this joint. I think we all have had a "what if" in our life, well this is mine.

Go Giants........

WheatBread productions......Peace.......

1 Who said it:

this is nioceeeeeeeeeeeeee ;]

November 12, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home