Iono what title to put, go figure :/

What up people. Been a while, Been busy and shit. Let's get right to the nitty gritty.

So 9-1 huh? Surprised? You shouldn't be, I been saying this shit since Eli got drafted. I'm mad people still can't see the truth. You would think After losing to The Giants so much, they would get the picture. It's cool though, they get it now. Back to the cold though.

I don't really know what to say, I have a lot on my mind. I've been getting these headaches lately, I think it's because I have to much on my mind or something. Eh, fuck it. I need to go to on this trip and stop bullshitting, New york needs to see less of me as possible. I wonder who reads my shit, I know there are some ghosting going on. I don't really give a fuck though, The more the merrier. I think it's funny how people change so quickly, pretty amusing man.

At this point in time I am on the fences shall we say, about my whole situation. If push come to shove, I don't know what I'm going to do. It's starting to get to me, I really think I'm going to snap. If you don't what I'm talking about, Read the old post.

As for shouts, Maybe next time.

WheatBread Productions.....Peace.....

0 Who said it:

Newer Post Older Post Home