New New shit

What's good people, it's ya local chill dude. Delivering that cold shit man.

So, The 9-1 G-Men are doing it still. Can't wait til Sunday, gone give Kurt Warner a run for his money. Hopefully Jacobs does play and Plaxico.

Hey I just acquired a Net book, shit is sweet son. Can do mad shit on here man, I'm a have a lot of fun b. Any who, still waiting on my damn car, been like 2 months in the shop. I can't wait to get it back, tired of the damn bus and train(damn stank ass motherfuckers). All these damn students! Talk like a bunch ducks, mostly females. I know why I miss high school now(perverts, you know what I'm talking about......Back staircase OH!)

Yea so I just wanted to say that and shit. I holla later after Sunday(10-1)

Shout out to Binya, she's one cool chick. I dig that.

WheatBread Productions ........Peace......

1 Who said it:

awww stanx hun ;]

ur one cool dewd..

November 22, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home