Game, Set, Odramaden

What up people, It's your local Penguin associate. Here to deliver the coldest side of the earth, where life is still going on.

So, I'm happy My President is Black. Unlike Bill Clinton, he doesn't have to pretend his birth right. Yea I voted, in 30secs(Bobby doesn't wait on voting lines). I'm kind of mad that some people voted off of color alone, most of the people didn't know what party he was in. That's sad, I mean hopefully People educate themselves more now then ever because we have a lot of changing to do.

Enough of that shit tho, I'm happy for my son. Frank you gotta special lady right there man, don't let her go(or I will shank you). That L.A. trip sounds like it would be mad fun, that's a go. Hopefully I can find a special lady like that(doubt it, these closet crazies out here), maybe there's hope for the kid. I'm starting to think I push females away on purpose, or maybe I just don't like them no more so I do what I do. I tend to get bored quick, guess that's what happens when you never truly fall "in" love. Maybe I'm missing something important, like I'm talking to a an "ex" and she really loves me, but I don't think I can like her anymore. Every time I speak to her, I get the "oh wtf now" look on my face. Maybe that's why I don't bother answering her IM's to tough. I need to just dead it and move on, because I have a girl that I'm talking to that I think fits me better. This could just be that fried chicken I just ate, but I think I can't let go of the past. I still talk to my other ex as well, shits crazy man. She's mad cool and all, but imma have to dead that to. Enough of this opening up shit.

So, Sunday is coming and The Giants will Face them Nasty greasy ass Birds. Fran can't expect us to go 7-2, no way. I mean, McNiblet is a beast and all, but COME ON! ELI and The whole running game? Psh, better quit frolicking man.

Aye, I know that One person will read this and I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. It has to be done, you knew this was coming long before I knew.

Shouts to Fran(shorten me name Will you huh!?)
Shouts to La(Keep his ass in check, I got the shank if you need it)
Shouts to the Snow bizzles(word son, word)
Shouts to everybody I know(I'm lazy, I know:\)

This has been a Wheatbread Production......Peace.......

2 Who said it:

dfDSFIDSgfi

November 5, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

I giggled at the second paragraph. Because I too, have a hard time letting go of the past. I stop talking to my ex's, but once they come back, It's hard for me to stop talking to them all over again. But, i hope everything goes well with the new shorty. You deserve a nice girl. Cuz youre a real stand-up guy. =]

November 5, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home